The Gabanintha Project is located approximately 40km south of the town of Meekatharra in Western Australia. The Company has acquired a suite of mineral rights to tenements covering 170km² held by Australian Vanadium Limited.
The mineral rights acquired by the Company are for all minerals, excluding vanadium, titanium, cobalt, chromium, uranium, lithium, tantalum, iron ore and manganese. Active and historical mines located close to the Gabanintha tenements include the Gabanintha, Burnakura and Bluebird gold mines.
Open pit mining by Dominion Mining Limited at Gabanintha between 1987 and 1991 is reported to have produced approximately 150,000oz of gold from six pits mined to a maximum depth of approximately 65 metres.
Monument Mining Limited currently owns the Burnakura gold mine, the Gabanintha gold mine and surrounding tenements which hold JORC compliant resources within a number of previously operated open pits and an underground mines.
Tumblegum South Prospect
Since 2017, Bryah Resources has completed two drilling programmes at the Tumblegum South Prospect with some significant results reported.
In December 2017, Bryah Resources announced the completion of its first drilling programme at the Prospect. In January 2018, the Company announced significant gold minersliation in the initial results from its second drilling programme. Best intercepts recorded are:
- BGRC015: 3 metres (45-48m) @ 23.80 g/t Au & 0.32% Cu.
- BGRC005: 6 metres (84-90m) @ 2.95 g/t Au & 0.35% Cu.
- BGRC00:8 9 metres (12-21m) @ 2.34 g/t Au.
- BGRC009: 9 metres (45-54m) @ 1.82 g/t Au.
- BGRC020: 6 metres (72-78m) @ 2.33 g/t Au & 0.13% Cu.
- BGRC002: 2 metres (102-104m) @ 1.73 g/t Au & 1.67% Cu.
A total of 16 reverse circulation (RC) drill holes for 1,583 metres were completed in a second drilling program in October 2019. Best assay results from the program:
- BGRC033: 4 metres @ 7.83 g/t Au and 0.23% Cu (119-123m), including 1 metre @ 30.24 g/t Au and 0.39% Cu
- BGRC036: 5 metres @ 3.81 g/t Au and 0.28% Cu (99-104m), including 1 metre @ 12.54 g/t Au and 0.78% Cu
- BGRC040: 5 metres @ 2.21 g/t Au and 0.16% Cu (92-97m), including 1 metre @ 6.11 g/t Au and 0.28% Cu
- BGRC027: 1 metre @ 6.71 g/t Au (24-25m), 2 metres @ 2.88 g/t Au (33-35m) and 1 metre @ 3.11g/t Au (69-70m),
- BGRC038: 1 metre @ 13.43 g/t Au and 0.51% Cu (108-109m).
In January 2020 the Company announced a maiden inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for the Tumblegum South prospect.
The Inferred Mineral Resource is 600,000 tonnes @ 2.2 g/t Au for 42,500 ounces gold using a cut-off grade of 0.3g/t Au.