Targeting Nickel-Copper-Gold-PGE and additional critical metals.
- 5,000 metre aircore drill program commenced to investigate extent and zonation of the Lady Alma Layered Igneous Complex, which has significant potential to host nickel-copper-gold and Platinum Group Elements (PGE) mineralisation
- Samples will be assayed for an extensive suite of elements to advance the understanding of the Lady Alma Layered Igneous Complex
- Drilling aims to define the margins and magmatic evolution of the layered intrusion.
- Drilling being co-funded for up to $53,000 by Western Australian State Government under its Exploration Incentive Scheme (EIS)
- Bryah owns mineral rights for gold, copper, nickel and PGEs and will fund share of the assaying and drilling costs (post-EIS refund) for the program