News and Media

Filter by Year:2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 
3-Mar-2022

The Market Herald 

Bryah Resources (BYH) has released a maiden manganese JORC resource for the Bryah Basin joint venture in Western Australia.

The project is held in a joint venture with OM Holdings (OMH), with Bryah owning 49 per cent of the manganese rights and OM Manganese, a wholly-owned subsidiary of OMH, owning the remaining 51 per cent.

 

3-Mar-2022

Stockhead

Bryah has landed its maiden Inferred and Indicated resource of 1.84Mt grading 21% manganese at the Bryah Basin JV project in Western Australia with OM Holdings.

The resource, which was defined over six prospects, comes as manganese has been acknowledged as a critical metal due to its essential role in the production of steel with greater strength and flexibility, along with increased use in batteries.

1-Mar-2022

The Assay 

Bryah Resources Limited (ASX: BYH) has released its maiden Manganese JORC Resource for the Bryah Manganese project in Western Australia.

Bryah owns 49% of the manganese rights in a Joint Venture with OM (Manganese) Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of OM Holdings Limited.

1-Mar-2022

The Assay 

Bryah Resources Limited (ASX: BYH) has released its maiden Manganese JORC Resource for the Bryah Manganese project in Western Australia.

Bryah owns 49% of the manganese rights in a Joint Venture with OM (Manganese) Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of OM Holdings Limited.

1-Mar-2022

Investing News 

Curious about how to invest in manganese? Here’s a brief overview of the manganese industry, from supply and demand to how to invest.

Manganese is an important industrial metal. More than 90 percent of global consumption is closely tied to the steel and construction sectors, and China is a major user of the metal.

28-Feb-2022

Stockhead

What got you talking last week?

Bryah Resources’ (ASX:BYH) manganese JV in Western Australia got you talkin’ after its partner, OM Holdings (ASX:OMH) completed all funding requirements to earn a 51% stake in the project.

28-Feb-2022

Proactive

Bryah Resources Ltd (ASX:BYH)’s Ashley Jones discusses a joint venture with OM Holdings for the Bryah Basin Manganese Project, a slew of planned geophysics, and an incoming resource estimate for the project.

The company has received some promising results from drilling at the project, returning up to 10 metres at 29.4% manganese, demonstrating the grade quality of the mineralisation.

25-Feb-2022

Stockhead

Bryah Resources’ (ASX:BYH) manganese JV in the Bryah Basin has received a boost after its partner completed all funding requirements to earn a 51% stake in the project.

OM Holdings (ASX:OMH) move to take up its stake by completing Stage 2 – Tranche 4 expenditure of $500,000 is a show of confidence in the project, where exploration has identified significant manganese mineralisation at the Horseshoe South Manganese Mine, Brumby Creek and Black Hill Prospects.

Manganese is considered to be a critical metal by the US Geological Survey due to its essential role in the production of steel with greater strength and flexibility.

25-Feb-2022

The Edge Markets

Mining firm OM Holdings Ltd has raised its stake in Bryah Basin Manganese Joint Venture (BBMJV) to 51% — from 40% previously — following its unit’s completion of a further A$500,000 (about RM1.51 million) investment in the JV it co-owns with Bryah Resources Ltd.

7-Feb-2022

Stockhead

Bryah Resources Ltd (ASX:BYH)’s Ashley Jones discusses his recent appointment as chief executive, the company’s three projects and related partnerships. Bryah recently acquired mineral rights to 170 square kilometres of Australian Vanadium’s Gabanintha Project, with a stand-out assay of historic pulps from the project returning 10 metres at 27.5 g/t gold.